You know what is best about Hotmail is the customer support they offer to people. You can visit the website at www.hotmail.com. The new improved help for users is called Online Support Center. No more email help from their side that might take for a long time for answers to arrive. You can get help immediately once you have inquiries and problems. In this article, you will know not just the Online Solution Center but other ways on how to get help from Hotmail.
- Sign in to Hotmail using your own username and password. Once you are login, simply click the “Help” key you can find in the upper-right part of the page. Opt for the “Support” at the drop-down menu you may see.
- Next, now you may type the question you may have in mind to the “Ask a Question” field. For instance “How can I change my password?”. There will be set of identical questions which can display on the topic aided by the answers that can help you.
- Just press the question which you consider is definitely close by what you really are browsing for. There are also selections of answers within the homepage help that are typically asked by customers.
- In the event you can’t acquire the answer you are researching for, you may create a user profile at Solutions center and put up at the discussion board concerning your issue. You could use your hotmail ID with the subscription. You can examine if someone else answers your question by using email notifications.
- What if you wish to locate an answer promptly? You’ll be able to reach the support service in the phone number available on the Microsoft page. You could call 1-866-672-45511-866-672-4551 from 8 a.m to 1 a.m EST from Monday to Friday. Through weekend, you can call them from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
Sign up for Hotmail account if you still don’t have one.