Gmail is one of the popular web-based email providers that has millions of subscribers from different countries around the globe. That is why it is the target of hackers. It is not already new that many Gmail accounts were hacked. You cannot really blame all to your email service. As a user, you also have a responsibility. You must open your account with precautions. Hackers are just waiting for a chance to get a hole into your account. There are things that you can do here in order to protect your account from unwanted entry.
- Make a copy your account. Be sure you start a frequent backup of your own emails such as forwarding them over to the second email profile you have or download using POP/IMAP.
- Frequently make sure that “Always Use https” is ON. You can discover this feature inside your account. By using the https will enhance the protection of one’s Gmail account, particularly when you are connected at a public network. Any time you open your account by using https, no person can pass your login info and many email items in your profile. Enable the option by going to Settings > General > 15th Row.
- Choose exclusive password. Passwords should never only consist of letters but you can also add numbers and special characters.
- Assess selections and solutions of email frequently. Just do not consider that your profile is constantly protected. You will find sneaky hackers who access your account without ever you noticing it. They will change some settings of your account for instance adding a forwarding email address. So be sure you always look at most of the accessible settings to determine if you can find modifications that you did not do.
Just go to Gmail.com login page now so you can do the following safety tips.
Email address is one of the communication tools that people use today because of a fast and reliable sending of information beside text and call through mobile phones. In business, they create their own business email account because it’s one of the fastest and easiest ways to reach their clients and employees in all departments. That is how email address to business companies very important.
There are two types of email address that company uses. One is the branded email address that is mostly used and recommended by big companies. It uses the domain name or company’s name on the email address. That is why it is called branded because you are carrying the name of the company in your email ID. The next one is the non-branded email address. This one is from the free email services such as Gmail and Yahoo. Some companies use this type because the services are free and also fast. To know more about non-branded emails, you can visit this site.
But many people preferred the branded email address for many reasons. When it comes to dealing business activities, it gives you a lot of advantages. One, it advertises the company’s name when you send business emails to people. Two, it adds a professional look to the company because of the branding. Then lastly, when it comes to the account features, the branded has a lot of features that can help you organize emails and protections against viruses.
Though you can use non-branded email address but it causes lots of problems. Most of them are the lack of tools, the protection against viruses and filtering of SPAMS. That is why as much as possible we have to use this type for our business. Non-branded such as Gmail is only for personal uses and should not be mixed in business. You can find more information about Gmail when you click this post.
Gmail is one of the largest email services that people sign up to. There are many benefits using Google mail such as access on Youtube and Google+ without signing up again. But before you start using your email, there are considerations you should take into considerations. You must have to know what are the right things to do and what not to do. So, what are you going to do? Here are the things you need to know before sending an email:
- Send emails only to those people you are familiar and have important message to say. You do not want to be pestered by recipients sending you spam mails right? So as much as possible only those people whom you knew can see your emails.
- Never use CAPS on words. In internet CAPS words means a strong emotion or shouting. The person reading it that you are angry to him or her. He or she will also think that you are very unprofessional and that you are shouting on your message.
- Make sure you state the subject. In this way recipient can filter the important message and not so important. If you think your message is urgent to be read, and then clearly state it on the subject. So, the receiver will read it and won’t ignore your email.
- Create a brief and precise message. If you want to be understood by the reader, be straight to the point on what you want to say. Readers might easily get bored on long paragraphs. So make it shorter but put it all on the context everything you want to say. If you cannot really avoid conversing long, just break your thoughts into paragraphs.
Now you are ready to sign up for Gmail. Just go to their website.