If you are a parent who has children, you are required to support them. For those who have been divorce, the Florida State helps you in making sure your children are supported until they graduate to college. You must pay the child support monthly. How? Visit the County of Florida website or you can read them below:
- You are required to render a payment first at myfloridacounty.com. You need to use your credit card and build a membership in the myfloridacounty web page. You will encounter a 3.5% processing fee on each settlement.
- When you obtain successfully built a web account, even though it just isn’t needed but it is the easiest way to compensate online, you should check your payment regularly Basically sign in the information, username and password, you possess made in the web page. Hit the “View Recent Payment” website link. Within this page, you will notice the first five latest payments you have made. Your SSS and uniform number are necessary here.
- Be certain you validate every recent payment you have spent. You should make certain that the correct amount could be paid on any deal. You will be also allowed to keep an eye on your regular monthly
Money Transfer and Mail Child Support Payment
- You could make payment via money transfer choosing Western Union, Money Gram and Amscot. You should incorporate your private information, the person’s name that you are supporting and case number. On the payment, include the processing fee and stick to the terms on the picked service. Retain the receipt along with the details
- Payments will be sent at Florida State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 8500 Tallahassee, Florida 32314-8500. Do not forget also your own private info, the name of the person you will be supporting and the case number. Be certain to post it through approved
Visit County of Florida login link and see for more details. Better sign up for an account.