The most amazing invention in banking service is its innovation online. There are lots of services in which a person can do now online and save the effort of going to the bank and waiting on the long queue over the counter. The good news is that you can do an opening an account at home now with Chase. This is a great news to many people who wanted to open an account in Chase but do not have the time to make a trip to the bank. All you need to do now is find out how the process is possible online. Do not miss out this information since it is only shared few times. There are many options online that a person can pick out. Blog like this helps you know the simple steps of opening a Chase online bank account.
- Go to the bank’s website which is www.chase.com and select what type of account you wish to open. The common choice of people is the Chase Checking account. This is because this account maintains no balance and no fee at all.
- Click the “Open Now” link so you can start now the activation process of your online application. If you want an alternative option since you are not well adept with internet, you can use the website to locate the nearest branch at your place where you can open your account.
- Give all the information needed by the bank from you such as your full name, mailing address, your birth date, contact number, employment details and Social Security number.
- You have to make an initial deposit of your account with the minimum of $25. You can do it through online transfer of funds with other bank, mail it or deposit it over the counter.
- After 10 business days, your debit card and checks will be mailed to you by the bank.
Blog like this enumerate the five simple steps above are your steps toward online banking and keeping your money safe with Chase.